11 new 6m squares worked the past few weeks
Posted: August 29th, 2011 under 6M, DX, Hamradio, Soundclips.
- OH9KL was worked July 31st in KP26 on JT6M.
- OH5LID was worked August 4th in KP45 on JT6M.
- OH5LID was worked August 5th in KP47 on JT6M.
- SM6CMU/2 was worked August 5th in JP95 on JT6M
- LA/SM6CMU was worked on August 7th in JP78 on JT6M
- OH5LID was worked on August 11th in KP51 on JT6M
- SM6CMU/2 was worked on August 11th in JP86 on JT6M
- EI9E/p was worked on August 12th in IO42 on JT6M
- LY/OH5LID was worked on August 15th in KO05 on JT6M
- YL/OH5LID was worked on August 17th in KO07 on JT6M
- LA6Q was worked on August 20th in JP30 on SSB
I did get another proof on August 11th that the 6M season still wasn't over. I noticed TY1KS being spotted further down in Europe. I turned the yagi and to my surprise, I could hear him. I could however not make myself heard. I think I copied him for around 15 minutes before he faded. Listen to the soundclip below.
Comments: No comment yet, you could be the first