11 new 6m squares worked the past few weeks
Posted: August 29th, 2011 under 6M, DX, Hamradio, Soundclips.
Radio has been kinda slow here. No HF has been worked in a while, and not too many contacts since the big aurora in early August. I have however managed to work several new gridsquares on 6M. If you look at the map, you see the new ones I've worked. Thank you very much to all the people that activated these squares!
- OH9KL was worked July 31st in KP26 on JT6M.
- OH5LID was worked August 4th in KP45 on JT6M.
- OH5LID was worked August 5th in KP47 on JT6M.
- SM6CMU/2 was worked August 5th in JP95 on JT6M
- LA/SM6CMU was worked on August 7th in JP78 on JT6M
- OH5LID was worked on August 11th in KP51 on JT6M
- SM6CMU/2 was worked on August 11th in JP86 on JT6M
- EI9E/p was worked on August 12th in IO42 on JT6M
- LY/OH5LID was worked on August 15th in KO05 on JT6M
- YL/OH5LID was worked on August 17th in KO07 on JT6M
- LA6Q was worked on August 20th in JP30 on SSB
I did get another proof on August 11th that the 6M season still wasn't over. I noticed TY1KS being spotted further down in Europe. I turned the yagi and to my surprise, I could hear him. I could however not make myself heard. I think I copied him for around 15 minutes before he faded. Listen to the soundclip below.