H44, FW and VQ9 on 40M, A7 on 80M and lots on 160M
Posted: February 3rd, 2009 under DX, Hamradio, LoTW, Soundclips.
- H44MS 40M SSB – a new one on 40M
- VQ9JC 40M CW – a new one on 40M, very nice signal
- FW5RE 40M CW- no id on this one, and trouble with amp-relay cutting either the first dit or cuts the dah in half
- FW5RE 40M CW- id here, but slightly weaker than the previous day
- TS7C 30M CW – iota AF-073
- VK3FY/DU8 40M CW – a new one on 40M CW
LoTW confirmations are coming in. I’m up to 206 now with OE2S as the latest new one.
Comments: No comment yet, you could be the first