New Icom IC-7600 transceiver coming soon
Posted: August 25th, 2008 under Hamradio.
Yesterday I was made aware that Icom is coming out with a new rig. It’s called the IC-7600 and was spotted at Tokyo Hamfair 2008. Click read more for the known specs and a few pictures.
- Type: Amateur HF/VHF transceiver
- Frequency range: TX: 10-160 m + WARC/6 m
- RX: 0.03-60 MHz
- Mode: AM/FM/SSB/CW/RTTY/PSK31
- RF Power output: 100/100 W
- Voltage: 13.8 VDC
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Manufactured: Japan, 2008-200x
- Other: Wide screen color TFT. Built-in auto-ATU. Built-in RTTY/PSK31 decoder
- IP3 = +30 dBm. DSP. Spectrum scope.
- 4-pin DC power connector on rear panel
- 3 roofing filters (Performance in DW reduced due to roofing filter width)
- Dual Watch
- Single USB port on front (USB thumb drive/keyboard, TBD)
- Single USB port on rear (Rig Control)
- RTTY/PSK31 Encode/decode
- APF/TBF (Twin Bandpass Filter for Digital)
- Separate RX-OUT and RX-IN antenna ports
- allowing connection of external preselectors, multicouplers etc.
- Transverter port
- Audio controls similar to IC-7700
- TX/RX audio controls
- Spectrum Scope features identical to IC-7700
- AM/CW auto tune