3D2 on 40M and 30M, K5D on 40M and 30M CW
Posted: February 18th, 2009 under DX, Dxpedition, Hamradio, LoTW, RTTY, Soundclips.
Here is an update of the last weeks activity. I worked 150 qso’es during the weekend in RTTY WPX. That resulted in 3 new ones, #177 total, working HI3TEJ, NP3U and YN2S. On Thursday, I got 3D2NB on 40M CW (#227), on Friday I got 3D2OU on 30M (#238) and on Saturday K5D on 40M (#228) SSB. I also worked JW9VDA on 20M CW on Friday. On Monday evening, I finally got my CW (#301) contact with K5D on 30M (#239). On Tuesday morning, K5D got in the log on 40M CW. The signal was very good and all the intentional qrm was weaker.
- JW9VDA 20M CW – Tony, nice and strong today, qsl via homecall, LA9VDA
- 3D2NB 40M CW – a new one on 40M – qsl to homecall W7YAQ
- 3D2OU 30M CW – a new one on 30M – qsl to homecall N7OU
- K5D 40M SSB – all-time new
- K5D 30M CW – new on CW and 30M
- K5D 20M CW – couldn’t get through
K5D Logsearch is now online here.
My LoTW log is updated now, including the RTTY qso’es in the WPX contest. As a total, I’m now up to 213. Last new ones are OH3SR/VP9, TK5KP, HL3IB, C91XO, 9M6XRO, J88XF and R1FJT. Thank you all.
Comments: No comment yet, you could be the first